Lowongan Kerja PT XL Axiata Tbk
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT XL Axiata Tbk is one of the major cellular providers in Indonesia. We are striving for the best in our field by expanding our operation throughout Indonesia while focusing in fulfilling customers’ hopes and needs. XL upholds the vision that ensures employees can continuously expand theirselves.
Those whom possess the knowledge, skill and values focusing towards customer and quality oriented individual whom also a team player are the best to expand the company and improve their career. If you are an individual with the above characteristic, please join Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT XL Axiata Tbk and grow with PT XL Axiata to together nurture and increase the value of the company.
ANALYST – BUSINESS MONITORING
* Generate monthly End of Month (EOM) Revenue Report to support management and other depart in reviewing revenue performance
* Provide & analyze data by request from Management and other department to inform business indicator
* Analyze marketing program performance report to inform each program evaluation
* Coordinate with other department for data gathering to ensure well data accuracy
* Design plan, maintain & process database system production of regular report such as: WBR (Weekly Business Review), Region Performance Review and make sure the data was true
* Min. bachelor degree majoring IT/ computer science/ management
* Minimum of 4 years experience in development of business-intelligence/data warehousing/revenue-assurance area
* Intermediate knowledge about Business and Telco industry particularly marketing view
* Intermediate Knowledge in Enterprise DBMS development (eg. Oracle PL/SQL) & Unix Scripting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
SPECIALIST – NON GSM PROJECT
* Control, monitor and implement Non GSM project request (ISP, NAP, MPLS, Lease Line, IPLC, etc) to achieve target GSM Project
* Lead project members, partners and vendor to deliver end-to-end process of project implementation to achieve SLA delivery
* Manage CAPEX budget to optimize delivery with minimum cost
* Coordination with customer as well as other related parties (other unit) in order to figure out the customer requirement and RFS date.
* Control quality services that already delivered to customers and handover to customer services team.
* Deliver regular reporting to customers.
* Bachelor degree majoring telecommunication engineering / IT / other related field
* Minimum 4 years experience in Project Coordinator/ Project Implementation/ Engineering Data Communication
* Intermediate knowledge of Project Management
* Intermediate knowledge of Transmission
* Intermediate knowledge of IT
* IP Based Knowledge
* Knowledge of non GSM product knowledge (ISP, NAP, MPLS, Lease Line, IPLC, etc)
LEGAL COUNSEL NON LITIGATION
Create drafting XL’s agreement with third party to support on proper legal agreement Advice legal risk to ensure issues that may occur in transaction and/or partnership with a third party Conduct legal negotiation with third party to support user on XL’s business process Render any legal opinion to support User requirement Provide advice and counseling (legal aspect) to support user business activity (as requested by user) Identify and mitigate legal risk to encounter issues during user business implementation Provide advice to save and correct transaction scheme/business model (legal aspect)
* Minimum university graduate majoring in Law from reputable university.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a law firm and/or in a prominent company.
* Telco background is preferable.
* Excellent Contract Drafting Capability
If you are meet our Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT XL Axiata Tbk requirements above, please send your resume including CV to :
PT XL Axiata Tbk
Gedung Graha XL
Jl DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Lot E4-7 No 1
Kuningan Timur 12950
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only shor-listed Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 candidates will be notified.
Sign up free email newsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription