Lowongan Kerja PT Ernst & Young
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Ernst & Young Indonesia is one of the leading global firm with more than 152.000 employees all over the world. Our IT Risk and Advisory (ITRA) service line in Indonesia is growing very rapidly and we are looking for following Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Ernst & Young Indonesia as :
HR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
* Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
* Maintain the general filing system
* Liaison with internal and external contacts
* Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
* Handling personal files of employees
* Manage HR Admin
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
* Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Full-Time position(s) available.
IT Auditor Staffs responsibility:
* Execute the IT specialist role on audit engagements by understanding clients’ business processes and IT environment, reviewing IT controls, policies and procedures, gathering data and collecting electronic audit evidence.
* Responsible for compiling working papers, writing first-level documentation and report to senior or manager in-charge.
IT Auditor Seniors responsibility:
* Execute the IT specialist role on audit engagements by supervising staffs in understanding client’s business processes and IT environment, reviewing IT controls, policies and procedures, gathering data and collecting electronic audit evidence.
* Determine that delivered work is of high quality and is reviewed by next-level reviewer. To some extent, contribute technically and guide team in performing test of controls to complex IT environmentsand analytical review using tools.
* Assist managers and/ or partners to identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements.
* Have a Bachelor degree with a major in Accounting, Computerized Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or Industrial Engineering from reputable overseas or local universities, with minimum GPA of 3.00 or distinction grades.
* Taken IT/IS Audit subject with minimum score “B”.
* Taken specialized-ERP subject such as SAP, Oracle, etc. is an advantage.
* Having professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, and others is an advantage.
* Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people of all levels professionally will also be highly valued.
* Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
* Delivering value to the clients by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions to their immigration related services
* Understand basic immigration processing categories and requirements for each categories and do the process based on procedures
* Build good relationship with government authorities
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Full-Time positions available.
TRANSFER PRICING JUNIOR CONSULTANT
* Client engagement for business, operational and transactional assessment.
* Participation in a variety of transfer pricing projects for multiple clients.
* Research and analysis of client business and industry for transfer pricing profile and international/local tax exposure.
* Working with the firm’s global transfer pricing team members for multinational clients and projects.
* Preparation of transfer pricing documentation
General skills and attributes
* Developed analytical skills, highly motivated and a strong eagerness to learn.
* Bright, high performing, and full of initiative.
* High English proficiency
* High degree of client interaction requires candidates to be presentable and exhibit strong communication skills.
* Project-based responsibilities require a team oriented individual who is highly adaptable to a challenging working environment.
* GPA min 3.5
* Undergraduate degree from a reputable university (preferably from overseas university)
* Backgrounds in either legal, economics, finance, accounting, or business.
* Proficiency in written and oral English
PT Ernst & Young Indonesia
Gd BEI Tower 1 lt.13
Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Senayan
Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190
Only shortlisted Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 candidates will be contacted by phone for further process.
Sign up free email newsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription