Lowongan Kerja PT Ericsson Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja PT Ericsson Indonesia is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally. Over 1,000 networks in more than 175 countries utilize our network equipment and 40 percent of all mobile calls are made through our systems. We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards.
Communication is changing the way we live and work. Ericsson plays a key role in this evolution, using innovation to empower people, business and society.We provide communications networks, telecom services and multimedia solutions, making it easier for people all over the globe to communicate.
Our origins date back to 1876. The parent company is Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (company registration number 556016-0680). Our headquarters are located, and the Board of Directors is seated, in Stockholm, Sweden.
At Ericsson we are using innovation to empower people, business and society. Our mobile and fixed networks, multimedia solutions and telecom services make a real difference to people’s lives and the world we live in, and are an essential part of a sustainable society. Now open Lowongan Kerja PT Ericsson Indonesia for following position below :
CUSTOMER PROJECT MANAGER CSI
- To manage and complete Core/OSS/BSS project activity in order to fulfil project’s requirements and objectives
- Act as a direct contact for the customer on issues related to the Core/OSS/BSS project activities
- To be accountable for Key Account Management in terms of delivery according to time schedule, customer satisfaction, project profit margin, project organization and resources.
- To be accountable that all contractual deliverables are fulfilled in accordance to the assignment specification and customer project contract.
- To ensure that PROPS-C Project Methodology, processes, tools and measurements in relation to project management are practiced throughout the project life-cycle.
- To participate in tender process/ Core Three activity whenever required. This includes, providing proposal or quotation for core optim project to comply with customer proposal or quotation requirement and business objectives.
- To form a cross functional project organization upon assigned project from Project Sponsor or Key Account Manager (KAM) with resources secured from EID related functions
- BSc degree in Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineer from reputable university. Master degree of Engineering would be preferred.
- Certified as Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute will be a preferable qualification.
- 5 – 7 years in telecommunication industry, cellular would be preferred, with broad knowledge of concept and products and detailed knowledge of the assigned products – Core (CS/PS/IP)/OSS/BSS network
Professional/ Technical Competence
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED in Network Performance Improvement Service Delivery
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED in Customer Projects Managements, according to PROPS-C
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED Business and Financial Understanding
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED English language skill (spoken and written)
- GOOD Ericsson Knowledge
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED Communication skill (presentation, interpersonal, influencing skill)
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED Project Management
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED Team Work
If you are meet our Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Ericsson Indonesia requirements above, please send you CV to :
PT Ericsson Indonesia
Wisma Pondok Indah, 2nd Floor
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda VTA
Jakarta Selatan 12310
Only short-listed Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 candidates will be invited.
Sign up free email newsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription