Lowongan Kerja PT Lion Super Indo
Lowongan Kerja PT Lion Super Indo is a member of an international retail chain Delhaize Group, headquartered in Belgium and has spread across 3 continents and 11 countries (Belgium, Greece, the United States, Greece, Romania, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, and Indonesia) with more than 3408 stores. Delhaize Group listed on the Euronext Brussels stock exchange (DELB) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEG).
Now, more than 100 Lion Super Indo stores have growth across major cities in Java and Palembang. With the support of more than 5100 employees, SUPER INDO ready to serve its customers. Super Indo provides a broad range of daily needs with high quality, complete, competitive price, and store locations are easily accessible. Freshness and product quality is always maintained through good choice of sources and treatment with standard operating procedures are always monitored.
PT Lion Super Indo invite you to join with our great team and fill this Lowongan Kerja PT Lion Super Indo position:
IT OPERATION SERVICE SUPERVISOR (OSS-Q03)
- A good honor Degree in IT and/or related fields.
- Experience min. 1 years in Project management
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Initiative to seek either new and/or improved solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in .NET and Database SQL Server
- Basic knowledge in Active Directory, Router, Firewall, Anti Virus, Email Exchange, Cisco device
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good command in English (Active)
If you are meet our Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Lion Super Indo requirements above, please e-mail your application including your curriculum vitae and motivation letter to:
WORKING AT SUPER INDO, AN IDEAL WAY TO DEVELOP YOUR TALENTS AND STRENGTHS!
Only short-listed Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 candidates will be invited.
Sign up free email newsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription